Garlic Sauce for Chicken Wings
February 10, 2022 • 0 comments
One of our favorite toppings. Easy to make and delicious.
- (1 head, peeled and minced for sauce) Garlic
- (1 tsp) Sea salt
- (1/4 cup) Fresh lemon juice
- (2 cups) Olive oil
- Place the garlic and salt in a wide mouth quart jar.
- Submerge an immersion blender in the mixture to the bottom of the jar.
- Mix with the blender resting on the bottom of the jar until ingredients are well mixed. Add a little of the lemon juice and olive oil. Continue to blend until all of the lemon juice and olive oil has been combined.
- Continue blending until the mixture reaches a texture similar to mayonnaise.
- Coat cooked wings with the sauce. Add fresh minced garlic to the wings and serve.