(1/2 Cup) Rosemary leaves - fresh and chopped coarse
(1/3 Cup) Exra virgin olive oil
(10 - smashed and peeled) Garlic Cloves
(1 Tbsp) Salt
(1 Tbsp) Fennel Seeds
(1 Tsp) Red Pepper Flakes
(1 tsp) Black Pepper
(2 racks) Pork Spare Ribs
(1 Cup) Dry White Wine
- Combine rosemary, oil, garlic, salt, fennel seeds, pepper flakes and pepper in a food processor. Pulse mixture until finely chopped, 15 to 20 pulses, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Rub ribs evenly with paste and place meat side down in rimmed baking sheet. Cover sheet with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Longer time will increase flavor.
- Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add wine to sheet with ribs. Cover baking sheet tightly with aluminum foil. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and flip ribs meat side up.
- Continue to roast, uncovered, until meat is tender and well browned, about 1 3/4 hours longer.
- Let ribs rest for 20 minutes.
- Transfer ribs to cutting board and slice racks between ribs.